Saturday, July 30, 2011

Getting busy

I know, I haven't written in a while but that's a good thing.  I'm too busy.

The personal training thing has really taken off and I am loving every minute of it!  Here's why I love it: my clients are making progress.  I had one client who couldn't do a push up to save her life when we first met and now she can do 10.  Another wanted to lose weight and not only did that but lost 6% bodyfat!  Another no longer has pain in her back and can play with her son.  The list goes on and on.

I'm purely the catalyst in this.  These women came to me with goals and my job is to provide them with the tools to achieve those goals.  They're doing the work.  They're making the changes.  They're incorporating fitness into their lives.  It's pretty awesome to watch.

So today I have just a few links to share, all from the NY Times.  Enjoy and as always, be well.

Knee Exercises - all of these are wonderful

Crazy looking Samurai Class - I think I'll pass on this one!

Keeping your brain fit as you age.

Some foods are just not ok to eat.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment